Boys Group for ages 12+
Is your son struggling with:
- finding and using a positive outlet?
- building lasting connections with others?
- managing intense emotions like anger?
- feeling anxious or depressed?
- being left out or bullied?
- grades and school performance?
- having positive male role models in his life?
If so, boys group could be a great support.
Benefits to your son include:
• Increased self-esteem
• Healthy ways to interact positively with others
• Effective communication
• Techniques to deal with depression and anxiety (including social anxiety)
• Skills to manage the pressures of school and home
• Ways to express anger and stress
Facilitated by: Howard Marcus, LPC
Cost: $35/week (You may be able to receive reimbursement from your insurance company. Please contact them and inquire about out of network benefits).
Looking for a group for younger boys? Check out Brave Boys!
Interested for your son? Jump on the waitlist to be the first to receive more information!