Jessica Paist, LMFT
Building strong, happy, and empowered girls one connection at a time
Hi! I'm Jessica, the Owner and Clinical Director of The Center for Family Empowerment.
I specialize in supporting pre-teen and teen girls as they navigate the challenges of being a girl in today's world. You can read more about my work here.
Jessica works at the Jenkintown location on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the Conshohocken location on Wednesday evenings.
A little about my background:
- I'm a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and received my Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from LaSalle in 2010.
- I have extensive experience working with families, which has given me powerful skills to support change within family systems.
- I am trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and regularly attend a peer consult group to continue advancing my skills with high-risk and self-harming teens.
- My work in a high-risk teen therapeutic program gave me extensive knowledge in supporting high-risk teens.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday by appointment
- Individual/Family Sessions: $160
- I am out of network with insurance panels; however, many insurance plans now offer out of network benefits. It is the client's responsibility to see if their plan offers out of network reimbursement. I am happy to issue receipts of payment for a client to submit to their health insurance.
Missing Appointments & Cancellation Policy
It is important that you regularly attend your scheduled appointments. When there are missed sessions, it can cause a lapse in our work which may result in delayed progress. I understand that there may be extenuating circumstances and I can certainly make exceptions for them, but please understand that your appointment time is reserved for you and our work together. For these reasons, I request 24 hours notice for cancelled appointments in order to avoid a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee for less than 24 hours notice is the full cost of the session.