A workshop designed to teach teens the skills needed to
cope with stress & succeed in school!
This workshop originally ran in September and was such a hit that we are offering it again this fall! Date/Time TBD so click the link below to jump on the waitlist to be the first to know when this next workshop will be held!
Does your teen:
- feel nervous to start school?
- struggle with staying organized and on top of assignments?
- feel easily overwhelmed with school stress?
- lose track of assignments or forget materials at school?
If so, this is the workshop for them!
We will accomplish:
- mastering organization to keep track of assignments
- exploring healthy sleep and nutrition habits
- practicing coping skills to assist in managing the inevitable stress that will occur
- learning to recognize & change unhealthy thinking related to school
Lindsay has her Master's degree in school counseling (certified K-12) and worked as a high school guidance counselor for 5 years. She knows what it takes to help teens manage school stress, organize assignments, and succeed in school.
Christina is an art therapist and counselor who enjoys helping kids and teens create their best selves. She brings humor, patience, and passion to her work. She offers individual and group art therapy at The Center for Family Empowerment.
Where? The Center For Family Empowerment 602 Willow Street Jenkintown
Cost? $75, which includes all snacks, resources, and an assignment book (that Lindsay will be going through to show the teens just how to master staying organized). Cost also includes a parent email detailing the skills learned and sharing useful tips for helping keep your teen on track this school year.
Want to be the first to know of details for the next round of this workshop? Jump on the waitlist below!
Have any questions? Contact Lindsay using the form below and she will reach out to determine the next best steps.